I wonder, who came up with the idea of passing out blog awards?
The blogging community is amazing. Bloggers reach out to each other, enter into joint adventures, guest blog and award each other.
They are helpful, supportive and generally want to see everyone succeed with their blogs and I am proud to be a part of it.
And speaking of awards, I just found out that Kathy from Life on Lakeshore Drive
gave me the Sunshine Award. Thank you, Kathy!
Here is how the award works:
First, you should thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
Next, answer the following questions about yourself.
Then, choose 10 of your favorite bloggers and link their blogs to your post.
Be sure to let them know that you are nominating them for the award.
Last, be sure to copy and paste the award to your blog!
OK, here we go!
1. Favorite color- Greens and blues are a close 2nd, but Pink is my favorite.
2. Favorite animal- I am an animal lover, but my heart belongs to dogs, Boston Terriers to be exact.
3. Favorite number- I don’t have a favorite number but I am a creature of habit and so I always use the same number, 22.
4. Favorite Drink- Sweet tea!
5. Facebook or Twitter- Facebook, I don’t even know anything about Twitter.
6. Good book or good movie- Good movie
7. My passion- Raising money and buying name brand sneakers for the “at risk” kids at a school in Tampa at Christmas time.
8. Giving or getting gifts- Giving of coarse!
9. Favorite day- Saturday, I always say I am going to sleep in, but I never do.
10. Favorite flower- Black Eyed Susan
Now that you know a little bit more about me, it is time to discover more about 10 other great bloggers!!
Here are my 10 nominees for the Sunshine Award:
Please visit their blogs and share the love.
Who was the first person to ever give this award?